The "Moctezuma" Mexican Blouse by The Colibri Shop
• Ornate hand embroidery and traditional sleeves.
• Light, gauzy and semi-sheer 100% bamboo cotton throughout; wear it billowy and flowing in the traditional bohemian style.
• Dyed, distressed and embroidered entirely by hand for an authentic, retro-vintage and hippie casual vibe.
• Our ornate butterfly floral embroidery patterns are a faithful tribute to the original Mexican style hippie blouses of the 1970's.
• Caringly embroidered by hand, each top is like a one-of-a-kind work of art, so the embroidery colors and color placement of your blouse may differ some from the photo.
SIZING: One-Size-Fits-Most (Medium - Large; sizes 6-10). We generally suggest that your fullest bust measurement -- measured across your bust and shoulder blades and usually NOT the same as your bra size -- be at least 3" smaller than the garment's actual bust measurement.
Care: Hand or machine wash cool on gentle cycle with like colors. Hang to dry or machine dry delicate.